Okay, it seems like I’m not gonna be able to run eyeMail on my server. After a couple of Google searches, I found out that there could be two things preventing eyeMail from functioning correctly.
One was the MBString PHP module, which as I’ve previously mentioned, I’ve gone through pains to install. The other was the SQLite extension. Well, I tried everything and it seemed to be doing well. But as I searched some more, I realized that my PHP was compiled with PDO-SQLite. But, eyeMail requires the SQLite extention, not the PDO-SQLite.
So, I’ll only be able to run eyeMail on my server if I recompile PHP without the “—without-sqlite” option. Right now, it’s not that important to me, so I’m gonna let it pass.